Monday, December 22, 2008

Reissues and Kudos


So 2008 is almost over, and it was an all right year in some ways, but I just learned something that made it truly great: THEY ARE COMPLETELY REISSUING FLIPPER'S BACK CATALOG ON BOTH CD AND VINYL! So, essentially... good going 2008! Here are some pictures and videos of Flipper to make you as happy as I am:







On an additional music note (ha ha!) I've been listening to the newest Magik Markers releases. It's nice to hear that they're still experimenting after Boss but...I dunno what I think about it yet. Here's a picture to represent my conundrum:




And lastly, I hear that there are some holidays coming up or something, but how should I know? Oh? That's how I should know? My apologies, good sir.

2 comments:

Kevin C. said...

hey that guy who's reissuing the Flipper stuff also did all the Delta 5 and DNA stuff too! he deserves fine foodstuffs or a warm, congenial gathering in his honor.

Dr. S.F. K---- said...

i had no idea he was responsible for bringing me so much happiness. Fine foodstuffs it is!