Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh the Laughter of the Children!



I didn't make a post yesterday because of Schlitz. I shall not make such a mistake again. For there is much on my mind, that must be blogged! But, for now, I will discuss only one of these topics that torment my mind: life and death. It is always such a timely topic of conversation. I think it was Origen, the originator of modern Biblical hermeneutical techniques in the Alexandria of Late Antiquity and a very wise and sage man who first said: "Yes, I know I may be biased [...] but I think it [the question as to what happens when one of us dies] is great [in its profundity]. Now, I know nobody will ever read this comment I am making [for I live in a time of limited literacy], [...]! C'mon Jay[Reynolds, my good friend, who like me, Origen, will someday leave this moral coil], cough up the $35 and put your picture on this thing [so as to achieve some sort of immortality, even if it is only in a pictorial form]!!! Having a hit flick will get you a chick [and sexual intercourse keeps away the fear of death that haunts my life]! Seriously." Seriously.

Also, there is more stuff on my mind. Such as that Fall line that goes "I used to have this thing about Link Wray / I used to play him every Saturday*." Why is that on my mind? Because I was listening to it earlier. Why did I decide to write about it? To understand this, you'd need to read more Origen.

Tomorrow I'm going to write about Black Dice. Or maybe not. I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET.

Trinity of Initial Blog Posts: Trinitized.




*The Celtic languages also name this day for Saturn: Irish an Satharn or dia Sathuirn, Scottish Gaelic Disathairne, Welsh dydd Sadwrn, Breton disadorn.'

PS- इ फौंद आउट ठाट इ कैन दो थिस ऎंड इ ऍम राल एक्स्सितेद!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's go here:

http://sistersoflife.org/sl.htm