Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Two Weeks in Review (and it's in one post!)

Alas, other things get in the way, so I have neglected this blog for two weeks running now. But I will make it up to myself with a TWO week review. Here we go:

KEY TERMS:
1.Falling off of porches: Like you didn't.
2. Yellow cardigan: Like sunshine or angel hair or urine!
3. Tequila + Orange Juice= This
4.Alan Jackson's Chattahoochee: If I had a song on infinite repeat for the rest of my life, it would probably neither be this song nor
5. John Michael Montgomery's Life's a Dance: unless I only lived another week or two. And then everything would be gravy. Delicious, delicious gravy. How come people don't put gravy on more stuff? I can think of very few things that aren't better with gravy. Or gravity. Ever notice how similar those two words are? It's because humankind can only exist if both are a constant presence in one's life*.
6. Nietzsche's attack on realism in The Gay Science: Teehee.
7.
8. Weekends: There have been fewer weekends in recent memory that I have needed more than the last two.
9.


A RUMINATION:
I would rather be a llama than a camel. Llamas are cool. Camels are scary. I'd rather be cool than scary. That's called a syllogism.

INSPIRING QUOTATION OF THE WEEK:

"You'd be surprised at what you can handle"
-Probably me a long time ago, but it's still true.

CONCLUSION:

[Your mom's vagina] was further strengthened by the writers' boldness in successfully tackling controversial issues such as alcoholism, [being fat and ugly, e.g. your mom], homosexuality, [being a whore like your mom, who is a prostitute], and adultery.


Post 7: ...

*Actually, whenever I think of gravy, I think of the KFC variety, and I remember that I don't like gravy very much. Also, without gravity, Key Term 1 would have been a bit more enjoyable. In summation: I've had early- to mid-90's country ruining my life lately and I cry myself to sleep at night because of it.

No comments: